The Vision Summit 2017 is almost here!
Attendees will hear from innovators across film, gaming, automotive, social impact, and more — from Sundance, Audi, and Ubisoft to doctors, architects, and artists, Vision Summit will have over 40 inspiring sessions.
Exclusive Offer for Select Members: Enter code VS75OFF
Join us next week with an exclusive offer for select members. Enter code VS75OFF to join artists, filmmakers, programmers and fellow VR and AR enthusiasts for what will surely be one of the year’s most prestigious events dedicated to VR/AR technology and content. Don’t miss your chance to save $75 off Vision Summit 2017, now through April 30.
Vision boasts a fantastic lineup of speakers including:
- John Riccitiello, CEO, Unity Technologies. Since joining Unity as CEO in 2014, John Riccitiello has been a driving force in the successful launch of Unity 5 – the company’s next-generation multi-platform engine and development tools.
- Richard Dawkins, Evolutionary Biologist. Richard Dawkins was the inaugural Charles Simonyi Professor of the Public Understanding of Science at the University of Oxford. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society and also of the Royal Society of Literature.
- Rachel Franklin, Head of Social VR, Facebook. Rachel Franklin is the current Head of Social VR at Facebook. Before Facebook, Rachel led teams at EA Maxis as VP and GM. She was also the Executive Producer of The Sims 4, which was the best-selling PC game of 2014 and 2015, moving over 5 million copies.
- Bay Raitt, CEO, Founder of The Spiraloid Workshop Company. Best known for his work creating Gollum for the Lord of the Rings, Bay Raitt spent almost ten years at Valve where he and his team created fifty short films and the Source Filmmaker.
- Jay Wright , President and GM, Vuforia PTC. Jay Wright leads Vuforia, the the leading software platform for development of augmented reality applications. He joined PTC in 2015 upon PTC’s acquisition of the Vuforia business from Qualcomm Connected Experiences, Inc.